Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Best Eyelash Curler

Since I first started wearing makeup I thought my lashes weren't capable of keeping a curl. I used a standard Revlon curler that I would heat up with my hair dryer to give my lashes a lift that only seemed to last 2-3 hours. I tried different mascaras to see if that would affect the staying power. It didn't. I determined the lack of lash lift was the world's way of dishing me bad karma. It was a real narcissistic problem of mine. I couldn't figure it out. I was on the hunt for the best eyelash curler.
I did a bit of research and stumbled upon the Shu Uemura. It's rated the #1 lash curler in many beauty reviews so I wanted to try it. I found it on Amazon for $14. It really doesn't look like anything special, and when I first used it I only noticed a slight difference in its handling compared to a cheap curler. The result: my lashes stay curled ALL DAY! Not just a couple hours. I was overcome with joy on this discovery. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I get the same results every day. I do curl my lashes before I apply mascara, and then again after (wipe it up after so it doesn't get the gunky buildup). But no more hair dryer heating required!

No comments:

Post a Comment