Saturday, November 16, 2013

More Shoes, Please

I would venture to guess that I own fewer pairs of shoes than the average female. Since I live in Phoenix, I have sandals o-plenty, but those don't count as shoes. Of all the places to buy footwear, I have found that DSW has the widest variety. It also has an awesome rewards program. You accumulate points from your purchases, plus get an additional certificate to use for your birthday. It's dangerous to walk into this store. I rarely come out empty handed, but I found these online:
Unique shoes from scratchnstef.blogspot.com
Crown Vintage Cherilyn Oxford Pump

I am really into these retro-styled shoes! Grandma Merle was a fashionista and enjoyed the finer things in life, so maybe it's in my blood. The thicker heel is a nice touch and is more sturdy than traditional pumps. I usually wear these with a shorter skirt or skinny jeans. I also own a pair of tan penny loafers in the same brand. Me and Grandma Merle are diggin the Crown Vintage style!

I used my $10 rewards coupon, plus found additional savings from the Retail-Me-Not app, including free shipping. Score! More shoes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment