Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

My friend Jillian introduced me to this recipe years ago. I think it started as a Weight Watchers recipe? I can't confirm that, but it's a nice fall flavor and super easy to make. The husband doesn't eat chocolate so I substitute the Reese's Peanut Butter chips in his cookies. Those taste amazing, too!
Scratch N Stef


review and lifestyle blog

Here's what you need:

1 box Spice Cake mix (I use Duncan Hines, but any brand will work. Carrot Cake is yummy, too)
1-15 oz. can of pumpkin
chocolate or peanut butter chips
chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions: Preheat the over to 350 degrees. Mix the can of pumpkin into the cake mix. Add chips and walnuts to the mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the mix onto a cookie sheet. Bake about 12 minutes.

I like to enjoy the cookies while they are still warm with a glass of milk. This recipe is easy, festive, and satisfies the sweet tooth. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Cookies with a twist

No comments:

Post a Comment