Monday, September 2, 2013

Smartphone Case Review

scratchnstef.blogspot.com
Finding the right case for your phone can be a challenge, especially for females. It needs to be a fun color, not too bulky, and have some cute factor to it. The biggest selling point in picking a phone case should be functionality. I purchased an iPhone 5 back in December when my Droid went kaput. Of course, Verizon tries to up-sell customers on cases, extra chargers, screen protectors, etc. Don't fall for the trap! Repeat this mantra: "Amazon is my homie."

iPhone 5 wristlet case
$8.95 iPhone wristlet wallet from Amazon
I became envious of a friend's adorable Kate Spade wristlet iPhone case. It had a cute pattern, room for a credit card, I.D., and space for cash. Plus, she didn't need to carry a purse. Everything she needed could be held in the wristlet. The price tag: $70. Ouch. I was on a mission to find something comparable and I did -- for $8.95! I'm sold on this case. The functionality can't be beat. It has an opening in the back for your camera and is available in five colors with fun patterns on the inside. I rarely carry my purse anymore. Ladies, I seriously recommend this product if you're in the hunt for a new smartphone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment