Monday, April 14, 2014

Re-Purpose your Birchbox

I gave away most of the items in March's +Birchbox to friends and family members, so this isn't a review. But I can tell you I have an obsession for collecting glass jars and Birchbox boxes. For what? To re-purpose so they don't go to waste!


1. Gift Box. Naturally, I like to use the box for what it's meant for- packaging new, fun items for someone to enjoy. I used a few boxes for Christmas Gifts and birthdays to give a pretty presentation. This polk-a-dot packing tape from +Target  adds some flair, and BTW, you can re-purpose boxes within the Birchbox (now we're getting deep) like this Liz Earle teal box with washi tape. Perfect!


2. Organizing. Everything has its place, and sometimes that's in a Birchbox. Personally, I like to keep crafts in mine, like card supplies -- envelopes, stamps, blank cards, etc. I have minimal sewing supplies so they fit perfectly, too!

3. Drawers. The guy's BB is perfect for a little drawer. I like to use it at work for things like snacks, nail polish, lotion, calculator, and stuff I I don't need in my face all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment