Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cartwheel by Target

During one of my regular lunch trips to +Target, I was informed about the app +Cartwheel By Target. It was originally rolled out about a year ago only allowing access if you logged in with Facebook. Just recently, they opened access to the app via email as well.

What is Cartwheel? An app that helps you save money at Target. You can browse by category, view all offers, or scan the barcode in the store to gather savings on different products. When you checkout, show your barcode with all the offers to redeem the savings. 
It's an interesting concept and I'm excited to try it out! Save on clothes, health & beauty, and groceries. I just wish I knew about this app when I purchased a new rug about a month ago! Download the app ASAP if you're a perpetual Target patron. And if you want to save money (psst -- you should always be looking to save money).

No comments:

Post a Comment