Friday, April 25, 2014

Where to Report your Car Problems

I own a 2009 Toyota Corolla. If you listen to the news you know the issues Toyota has had with the "sticky pedal" and a myriad of other give-me-heartburn-because-I-might-die problems. I won't bore you with the details of my vehicle woes, but I will tell you my car has been at the dealership's service department 3 times in the past month for them to fix the same safety problem that cost me $900 to start with. Annoying? To say the least.
I've done a lot of Google searches to see if I'm the only one with this mysterious problem and I'm not. I happened upon this website that may help get recalls discovered faster. 


I filed a safety complaint about my vehicle (along with 791 other complaints about my car) in hopes that this specific problem will be resolved by recall with the help of the US Department of Transportation (DOT), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and Office of Defects Investigation (ODI). If you are having safety issues with your car, child seat, or tires complete the information form on this website! Spread the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment